Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy:
These Payment Terms are between you and INIFD (“INIFD”, “We” or “Us”). Please read the Payment Terms along with the General Terms and Conditions as mentioned on the Website. Every time you visit the website https://www.inifdpimpri.com/ (“Website”) and register for the services being offered through this Website, you accept this Agreement. These Payment Terms contain important information and you shall read it carefully before accepting them. By way of using this Website, it shall be deemed to constitute sufficient proof that you have read and understood these Terms and disclaimers set out herein. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you must not proceed to use the services rendered under the Website.
Short Term Certification Courses:
INIFD brings you Short Term Certification Courses in lieu of a fee and you authorize us to charge your debit card or credit card or any other means of payment for the fees once you register or opts for any of the Short Term Certification Course mentioned on the Website. All fees shall be collected in Indian Rupees from you through below mentioned payment collectors or gateways.
- Google Pay
- Bank Transfer
- UPI Payments
- Or such other payment collector or gateway as integrated and notified by INIFD.
Total fees will be inclusive of applicable taxes; such tax is based on the bill-to address and the tax rates in effect at the time you register for any of INIFD Short Term Certification Courses. The tax rates shall be as per the prevalent tax laws and are subject to change if there are changes in the extent tax laws.
INIFD reserves the right to modify the fee structure of the Short Term Certification Courses by informing you in advance through various modes of communication including but not limited to website, in person counselling session, tele-communication, email or short messaging services(SMS) etc., which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.
To facilitate the student with easy payment options, INIFD provides you with the below mentioned payment options:
- Lump-Sum Payment option: Full payment of fee at the time of registration for the Short Term Certification Course.
- Loan advances from INIFD’s Financial Partner:
a) You will be asked to submit the following documents for the release of loan as and when requested by INIFD’s Financial Partner:
- Passport size photos – 2
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Such other documents as and when required by the Financial Partner for the Loan Advancement.
b) In case you are not employed then the co-borrower’s documents must be submitted 7 (seven) days prior of the upcoming batch of the Short Term Course.
c) Loan approval is necessary before joining the upcoming batch of the Short Term Course or else you shall not be permitted to join the upcoming batch due to non-approval of the loan from the financial partner;
d)In the background of the above, if you have made the registration within 4 days of upcoming batch you will be given a grace period of 7 (seven) days to get loan approval.
Note: INIFD’s Financial Partner shall contact you over telephonic call/ email for quick approval and further assistance concerning Loan Advances. Further, you agree to receive and abide by all such communication.
“Financial Partner” refers as third party service provider or agency servicing loans to you for the payment of fees. You agree and acknowledge that You shall not hold INIFD responsible for any loss or damage caused to You during the process of loan advancement, or due to any acts or omission on the part of third parties or for any actions/ omissions which are beyond the control of INIFD.
In case your Loan option gets rejected then you are required to make the payments of fees via Lumpsum payment on or before 4th session of the batch; or to opt such other flexible financial option on case to case basis but not guaranteed upon mutual agreement between you and INIFD. Further, if the loan gets rejected you can be asked to pay in 2 (two) equal instalments (based on case to case basis). However, the upfront discount provided to you (if any) shall be revoked. You are hereby further agree that the discount can only be availed in cases wherein the full payment of fees is made by you on or before 4th session of the batch.
Refunds And Cancellation Policy – Short Term Certification Courses:
- Refund Policy Eligibility – Upon receipt of Minimum Registration Fee to INIFD.
Minimum Registration Fees shall be calculated as 10% (ten percent) of the total fees of the Short Term Certification Course (“Minimum Registration Fees”). For eg: If the total fees of any Short Term Certification Course is INR 50000/- then INR 5000/- shall be considered as Minimum Registration Fees and in case you have paid less than the Minimum Registration Fees you shall not be eligible for a Refund from INIFD.
- Refund of the Minimum Registration Fees or such other amount shall be made by INIFD in the following scenarios which shall be read along with point no. 1 of this section and INIFD shall put endeavor to refund the Minimum Registration Fees within reasonable time as deemed necessary:
- Withdrawal of admission prior to 7 (seven) days of upcoming batch – INR 1000 will be deducted from Minimum Registration Fees, and rest of the fee amount shall be refunded.
- Withdrawal of admission within 7 (seven) days of upcoming batch; then INR 2000 will be deducted from Minimum Registration Fees, and rest of the fee amount shall be refunded.
- In case you have only paid applicable Minimum Registration Fees and withdraws admission once the batch has started, then NO REFUND of Minimum Registration Fees shall be made in any manner whatsoever.
- In case you withdraw admission from the Short Term Certification Course within first 15 (fifteen) days of the batch start date and has already paid more than Minimum Registration Fees, you shall be entitled to get the refund of the balance amount after deducting the Minimum Registration Amount.
- NO REFUND of any sort of fees shall be provided post 15 (fifteen) days of batch commencement.
- No refund of Minimum Registration Fees or such Balance Amount paid in case of uninformed discontinuation.
- You further agree that the fees for your Short Term Certification Course is billed in advance, and it is non-refundable otherwise expressly stated under this section of Refund and Cancellation Policy. With the exception to Refund of Minimum Registration Fees or such balance amount as mentioned in the Refund and Cancellation Policy, no refunds or credits shall be provided for partially availed services, downgrades, or for months of unused services with an open account in any manner whatsoever.
- To request a refund, kindly write to us at email@example.com. For any such request, we will assess your requests on reasonable grounds and on case to case basis at our sole discretion.
- No Refund shall be entertained in the following cases:
- You have changed your mind about the course;
- You registered for the course by mistake;
- You do not have enough expertise to learn the course.
Suspension of Services: If any amount owing to you under this or any other agreement for the service provided by us for more than the stipulated timelines, we may, without limiting our other rights and remedies, accelerate your unpaid fees due under such agreement so that all such dues become immediately due and payable, and suspend our services to you until such amounts are paid in full.
Payment Disputes: We will not exercise our rights of ‘Suspension of Services’ if you are disputing the applicable charges on reasonable grounds and in good faith and are cooperating diligently to resolve the dispute.
Any dispute arising due to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pune, Maharashtra.
Thank you for shopping at INIFD, for You we have made Product returns simple and easy.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
In case of genuine claims for mismatch or a manufacturing defect it must be reported to customer service within 48 (Forty-Eight) hours from the day of delivery through the contact us page on the Website https://www.inifdpimpri.com/ . Also, the said shortage of Products or manufacturing defect needs are highlighted and emailed to INIFD’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org and signed on the Proof of delivery copy and returned to the delivery person, or sent back to INIFD on the following address:
4th & 5th Floor, Royal Avenue, Shivar Chowk, Pimple
However, we, unfortunately, will not be able to entertain return request post 48 hours of delivery. INIFD will investigate the incident and will suggest the best possible solution to You and assure no inconvenience is caused to you while returning the genuine quality/ manufacturing defect in the Product purchased via our Website. In case of genuine refund, we will initiate a full refund to You no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any Product that does not meet conditions as per our sole discretion in case the Products delivered are damaged or defective. You hereby agree that there might be times when INIFD might have to cancel a particular Product order due to unforeseen events.
Only regular priced Products may be refunded to You. Unfortunately, Products purchased on discount and on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
We cannot be held responsible for Products damaged or lost in transit. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Products or proof of received return delivery.
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that the product is in the original packaging, including the packaging box and all other items originally included with the Product at the time of delivery to You.
Contact us: If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy: email@example.com